Polisher & Buffer Pad Washer for both Pad and Wool cleaning
Feature of this Pad Washer:
- Quit throwing your pads away!
- Condition, clean and dry, any type of pad, on any buffer or polisher, all with one system.
- Will not tear up or damage pads, even the most delicate cross-cut foam.
- HQ Lid provides water-tight portability to any jobsite.
The Universal Pad Washer cleaned and dried this buffing pad in under 30 seconds. With the Universal Pad Washer, you’ll always have a clean buffing pad, no matter where you are!
Saves your backing pads.
- One of the biggest problems with pads today lies in their backing pad and its likeliness to tear off of the pad. The major cause of this failure is from hand washing your polishing pads. When you hand wash pads, the backing pad gets wet, over saturating the foam. The Universal Pad Washer keeps the backing pads dry and extends the life of your pads. No more throwing away perfectly good pads because the backing pad has torn off.
Conditions wool pads
- If you’ve ever used a brand new wool pad, you can appreciate the convenience of a tool that conditions the pads. By conditioning your new wool pads, you extract the loose fibers from the pad, keeping your paint free of excess wool fibers.
As easy as 1 2 3. The UPW cleaned this pad in 7 seconds. Before being cleaned, this pad was loaded with bonded contaminants and buffing compound, rendering it useless. If it weren’t for the Universal Pad Washer, this pad would have been thrown away. That’s $12 in the trash after one use.